Visit Pulses.org for great pulse recipes!
Our “ Image 10 Reasons to Love Pulses (199 KB) ” infographic is a great way to start the conversation. With fun images and a conversational tone, this piece summarizes the nutritional power of pulses for your clients.
We also have a library full of pulse-centric recipes that address a variety of specialized diets: vegetarian, gluten-free, low allergen and high protein, to name a few.
If you’re looking for more detailed nutritional information about dry peas, lentils and chickpeas, please visit our Resources page.
Pulses Retail Dietitians Toolkit
Nutrition education materials designed for retail dietitians and nutritionists.
- Eating Well, Saving Money
- Healthy Cooking & Baking Swaps with Pulses
- 10 Tips for Putting More Pulses in Your Diet
- 7 Ways Pulses Promote Heart Health
- Pulse-Powered Menus for Plant-Loving People
- All the Places You'll Find Pulses
- and more!
Download these graphics and share with clients or colleagues!