The Pulse Brand Program
The Pulse Brand and ‘Made with Pulses’ seal are critical components of a global strategy aimed at increasing the awareness and consumption of pulses. The Pulse Brand is designed to be used by pulse stakeholders and will be universally known to represent pulses around the world. The ‘Made with Pulses’ seal is intended to be used on product packaging, advertising, and promotional materials. It helps consumers looking for products made with pulses. 2016 was a year of the unveiling, rapid growth, and development for the Pulse Brand. The Pulse Brand was featured on thousands of advertisements and promotional items. It was used at hundreds of events, on numerous company websites and almost every International Year of Pulses output. The ‘Made with Pulses’ seal can now be seen on millions of products in stores around the world.
Members of the Pulse Program receive the following benefits:
- Access to a global Pulse Research Database that is regularly updated with the latest information on pulse industry and government funded projects
- Access to key messages for consumers and the food industry on nutrition, health and sustainability benefits of pulses that reflect the latest science
- Webinars on emerging research and common industry issues including those related to food policy and regulations
- Input into forums to discuss and build consensus on broad industry issues like best practices for quality methods and ingredient characterization in research
- Ability to use the Pulse Brand logo on product packaging and in promotional marketing materials
- Ability to profile products that use the Pulse Brand on pulses.org
Join the Pulse Program:
Pulse Brand Members pay an annual fee of $1500.00 USD. Membership fees help the pulse industry fund additional research and market development activities and cover the cost of administering the program.