- 2 cups Brussels sprouts, halved
- 1 medium sweet potato, chopped
- 2 cups baby fingerling potatoes, cut in half
- 2 golden beets, peeled and chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 2 cups canned chickpeas (garbanzo beans) rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped (to garnish)
One-Pan Roasted Harvest Vegetables Directions
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit and line a large baking tray with parchment paper.
- Add all chopped veggies and chickpeas to a large bowl. Drizzle with avocado oil and sprinkle with sea salt, pepper, and thyme. Mix to combine and evenly coat.
- Spread the vegetables in a single layer on the lined baking tray.
- Bake vegetables for 30–35 minutes, stirring halfway through, or until vegetables are tender and lightly browned.
- Remove tray from oven and sprinkle with parsley.